Terms and conditions
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This is the acceptable use policy which sets out the terms under which you are permitted to use our website. Read the terms of this policy. By using this website you indicate that you agree to comply with the terms. You must comply with the terms and conditions of our website; by doing so you must not use this website for:
- Fraudulent activity;
- Activity which breaches the law, both national or international;
- Activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- The transmission of viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which malicious in any way;
- Gaining unlawful and unauthorised access to our site, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- Attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service (DDOS) attack.
- Transmitting any materials such as unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- Attempting to reproduce, sell or handle our website or its contents that in any way breaches copyright law and/or our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to take any appropriate actions should you breach our terms, including denying your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.